Cancellations and Refunds
- Treatments/procedures are not transferable to other individuals
- We require at least 24 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We don’t refund for a change of mind.
- In order for us to provide you with great service, it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your Dermal Specialist on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- If you commit to a pathway you will save an amount according to the installment schedule. There is no refund on pathway installments and they are not transferable to other individuals
- You have the right to request a pause of your pathway for 24 months in which time your pathway will remain on hold for you until you are ready to commence
- 24 hours notice is required for any appointment cancellations while in a pathway. If you cancel an appointment within 24 hours or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing a pathway at Sydney Dermal Lounge.
Online Booking Deposits
- 24 hours notice is required for any online booked appointment cancellations. If you cancel an online booking appointment within 48 hours or do not attend the appointment, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded.
- Should you pay an online booking deposit and then change your mind you may request a refund with the notice of 48 hours prior to the booking day and time.